Product RepairRegular price $10.00
Temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19
Forgot to buy a Replacement Warranty and need your product repaired?
You can purchase a repair by section for damaged or chewed areas.
A section is one continuous piece of webbing between two end points. For example, the bottom strap or top strap of the harness.
The following are each considered one section:
- left martingale
- right martingale
- chest strap (between martingales)
- top strap
- bottom strap
- clip strap (has the yellow indicator tab)
Please purchase the total number of sections damaged then ship* your product to our shop.
19 Grenfell Cres., Unit #7
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Include the following information:
- Area requiring repair (chest strap, right/left martingale, top strap, belly strap), product type, size and colour, number of sections to be repaired
- Customer name, email address, phone number, address and invoice number
- Email email@example.com to notify us once the product has been sent and the tracking number (if applicable)
Please note that the cost to ship your product to us is not included in the repair fee. We will cover the cost to ship the product back to you.
Please expect return time of 1-2 week from the date the product is received in our shop.
If you have already purchased your warranty please visit here for instruction on how to activate it.